Saturday, January 16, 2010

Club Penguin Fantastic

Club Penguin is another cool website which I really like. Here's how to sign in:
  1. Log on to http://www.clubpenguin.com/
  2. Decide if you want a membership or not,what your penguin looks like,and your top-secret password.
  3. Nothing to do but start saving coins, make buddies, and adopt your cute little puffles!
Hey,hang on...you're probably wondering ,what are puffles? Puffles are cute little balls of fluff that need lots
of attention, and when I say a lot I mean A LOT. But don't worry! Puffles are fun-loving, and some will even
join in games with you!And did you know that a puffle's personality depends on its colour?!
By the way,here are some gamesthat you might like to try:
  • Jet Pack Adventure
  • Catchin' Waves*
  • DJ3K**
  • Cart Surfer
  • Aqua Grabber***
*Red puffles will join in **Yellow puffles will join in ***Pink puffles will join in
I think I'll leave the rest of the exploring to you! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment