There is a really cool site which I quite often like to go on which is called "Cool Maths Games".
One of the best games is called Meeblings. You've got these little creatures called Meeblings. There are lots of little types and when you click on them they do something cool. Except the "feeblings". They can't do anything. When I had the flu Mummy said I was weak and feeble (like a feebling!). Two of the simplest types of Meeblings are the Hereling and Thereling.
Another fun game is called "Boom Bot", a favourite for anyone who likes to make a lot of noise. You have this robot called Boombot and you use bombs, oil, TNT and sensogel to move Boombot to the exit. Some of the levels are REALLY hard!
And one more thing! No matter how hard the levels are - just try, try and try again!
thank you so much for this link, I have a daughter, Mollie, who is seven and also into maths, stories and computer games... so I shall show her this when she gets home from school :)
ReplyDeletehave a lovely day!
melanie..x
Hi there and thanks so much for the math games link - I will share it with some kids that I work with. I had a lot of fun meeting you at Disney a couple years ago and look forward to following you on your blog :)
ReplyDelete--Jess
Brilliant! Guess what? My boy, Jake, just bought himself an evening on Cool Math Games. Do you have any other websites to share? Anything that would get him excited about multiplication tables? Because I bet you're a genius at them. ;)
ReplyDeleteMyra
Maddie this is a wonderful link! I shall be sure to add it to the website of the school I work for so that all of my students will benefit from your brilliant discovery! :)
ReplyDelete