Monday, July 12, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my first blog. Have fun looking around! I hope you like the cool maths games link. You'll find out about Torchic and Piplup, my favourite toys. I'll tell you about my room and about me and my friends. You can also read about Lynn, my wonderful mother and Bernard, a fun-loving gentleman who is my Dad. And of course you can read about my school, which is really cool (yes, it's a COOL SCHOOL!) and I talk with my friends.

My blog is called Tectonic Girl because I live on the side of a volcano, luckily it's EXTINCT!

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog! Thank you for the math link. I think my boys will really like those games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog looks fabulous! I think I might use the math link for my kids too, they sure could use the extra help! I find it very exciting that you are living on the side of a volcano and to use that for the title of your blog is very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog... the title rocks! You are an excellent writer, and I will pass on the math games to my friend who home schools her boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are blogging! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maddie. Can't wait to meet you one day. I live in South Africa and I have a sister than lives in Wanganui New Zealand. Keep writing your blog. I LOVE that you say your mommy is your best friend. Always remember that. Hugs
    x
    x
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember when I got to meet you at Disney World. You are quite delightful and charming. :) Writing on a blog makes you extra, super-duper smart. Just ask your mom. :) I know a little boy who would be extremely impressed that you live on the side of a volcano!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Maddie....your blog looks wonderful and I am excited to get to read it!! I remember what a joy it was to get to meet you at Disney World and now it won't seem like you are so very far away. Maybe someday you can help me start a blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete