Well, it all began when we trekked away into the mountains and the ice after Sacramento. It seemed that there was a lot of things up there like snow covered pine trees, snow clearing machines and ski resorts. I WAS excited! Mummy said I could go on the tubing!Well, it was very, very scary at first. I was all twisting and turning about in some sort of ring but then I discovered that there was a ramp at the end and lots of the teenagers could go right up to the top with momentum. I wondered if I could do it too. So soon I caught on in a constant goal of trying to get to the top like the big teenage kids. I went again and again and again - six more times in fact! At last at the 7th time I did it. I realised I could leap onto the tube. But even that wasn't good enough. Suddenly I had a quick thought. I could go faster by being streamlined. I dared to let go of the handholds on the tube and held my hands like I was a torpedo. And success!! I went right up to the top and one of the managers of Tubetown had to tell me to "run! run!" as there were more tubes coming down. But none of them, not even the teenage kids, thought of my special tubing tactic.




No comments:
Post a Comment