Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hi! I'm back!

Hi there,chaps and chips and I'm BACK for more fun.It's been 2 years, and yes, go on, try to compare me to an elephant.I'll tell you what's been going on these holidays...

My Ideas for Tomorrow and on and on and onwards...
Table Netball and Footy
Treehouse
Super Fort





I have been to the library loads and have 2 new crazes:Big Nate and Percy Jackson.
The Percy Jackson series is brilliant, but I accidentally read the last one first! :-P
Believe me, that was embarrassing! 
Big Nate is brilliant too, that's where I got the treehouse idea from!

 By the way, rather recently there were a load of earthquakes.
That pic is me under the table, and that rectangle is the iPad.
Leisure Drop Cover and Hold! (I've been getting into Minecraft as well, and I was watching Minecraft videos. (It's a great game, by the way.The raw chicken in-game can actually poison you! Realistic or what?) :-)

Also in: Cool Math Games getting less and less mathsy every minuite!
The last mathsy game I saw was Maths vs Monsters, and that only had 10 questions.
All the new non-math games are going to the Skill section. Hmm.
What can I do about that? Lodge a protest?Maybe...

By the way, I am a bit stuck on ideas for how the treehouse or super fort would look,
so feel free to leave a comment with an idea.

By the REALLY Tectonic Girl

P.SI found another website by CoolMathGames' makers:Coolified Games

No comments:

Post a Comment